In partnership with Poole Town Football Club Kids Initiative - football
benefitting local children, especially those facing emotional, financial or
We are looking for 1,000 people, companies, groups, clubs and others to raise as much as they can by 31st October 2020 and join our 1000 Faces community.
We know that times are challenging so please donate or fundraise whatever you can manage. This could be £5, £50, £100 or more! Anything you donate WILL make a positive difference to the life of a child.
We are aiming to raise £52,500 which will help 1,500 children.
Money raised will be used as grants to support local children and give them a helping hand in life - and we always want to have enough money to grant every approved application.
Everything raised in our area stays in our area with a focus on alleviating child poverty, supporting children with disability and improving the quality of life for vulnerable children.
Fundraising ideas in a social distancing world!
- Ask for sponsorship for an activity e.g. keepy-uppies, half marathon. around the garden or number of times you walk up and down the stairs.
- Virtual quiz and donations taken from those who want to take part.
- Make cream teas or cakes to order for friends and family and leave outside their house in return for a donation.
- Sell unwanted clothes.
- You could donate £15 a month on payday.
- Donate money saved on commuting.
- Raffle off something to friends and family - they donate to buy a ticket
- Guess the name of the teddy - we have cards we can send you by post - ask us for a card by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will support you with your fundraising by giving you help and advice.
Whatever your donate or raise, we will be extremely grateful. If you do manage to raise £100 then watch out for your face changing colour from red to green on our map of fundraisers below!
Have fun - you are all amazing!