In partnership with Poole Town Football Club Kids Initiative - football
benefitting local children, especially those facing emotional, financial or
We are looking for 1,000 people, companies, groups, clubs and others to raise £100 each by 31st October 2020.
Money raised will be used as grants to support local children and give them a helping hand in life - and we always want to have enough money to grant every approved application.
Everything raised in our area stays in our area with a focus on alleviating child poverty, supporting children with disability and improving the quality of life for vulnerable children.
Easy ways to raise £100!
- Cook dinner for 10 friends and charge them £10 each
- Collection tin on your counter
- If you buy coffee every day – give one up a week
- Have a swear box in your office
- Run 4 x cake sales
- Sell unwanted clothes
- You could donate £15 a month on payday
- Fill 4 x tubes of Smarties with £1 coins
- Have one less pint a week
- Buy one less meal deal a week and make your own instead
We will support you with your fundraising by giving you help and advice.
Once you have raised £100 watch out for your face changing colour from red to green on our map of fundraisers below!
Have fun - you are all amazing!
IF YOU ARE A RETURNING FACE AND WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THE SAME NUMBER AS LAST YEAR PLEASE SIGN UP AND THEN LET US KNOW ON 01489 481082 OR email@example.com AND WE WILL SWAP YOUR NUMBER OVER!