Supported by Draper – there when you need the right tools to get the job done.
Calling local trades that want to
make a difference in their local community.
We are looking for 100 companies
with a big heart for helping their local community, to sign up and become one
of our Every Day Trade Champions.
Support from your company
- We are asking you or your company to donate £365
by the end of December 2020.
- This is equal to £1 a day, which is why we
called the appeal Every Day Trade Champions!
- You will enable our charity to continue to help disadvantaged,
sick and disabled children and young people in the south, affected by the Covid
19 situation this year and next.
- By donating, your company will make a positive difference
to the lives of local children.
Thank you from us
You will receive:
- Certificate of thanks to say that the money has
been donated by your company.
- Van sticker.
- Thank you on our Wave 105 Cash for Kids Facebook
Page with a link to your company.
- Every Friday, Mark Collins will be choosing a
company to say thanks to on-air after the Golden hour.
- Audio clip from the on-air thank you to be sent
- We will be interviewing some of our Every Day
Trade Champions and posting this on social media.
How do I sign up?
Sign up by clicking 'Start
Fundraising' (top right of this page) and add your details - once registered Sam will
make contact with you to say thank you.
Too busy to sign up or need
Don’t worry if you're busy
working, then text TRADES to 70 808 (free to call) and Sam will call
you back - or you can call the Cash for Kids team on 01489 481082 and
we will add you to our Every Day Trade Champion community.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
If you would prefer to set up a
direct debit then please click here to
set up your direct debit and put 'EDTC' as the reference (so we know you are one
of our Every Day Trade Champions).